- Tarpon Bay Explorers located at 900 Tarpon Bay Road not only has great activities for kids it also has Pontoon Boat, Kayak and Motorized Canoe rentals. If you are not sure about going out on your own they have guides and captains available.
- Sanibel Marina is located at 634 N Yachtsman Dr. and has deck boats as well as center console boats for rent. If you are not sure about going out on your own private charters are also available.
- Beach Bum Boat Rentals located at Tween Waters Marina has 19 feet to 25 feet center console and open deck boats for rent. Boating experience is required.
- Jensen’s Marina located at 15107 Captiva Dr has Pontoon boats, Center Console boats and Skiffs for rent. Boating experience is required.
- Yolo Watersports is on Captiva’s Andy Rosse Lane. The offer Stand up Paddle boards, Surf boards, Jet Ski Rentals, Para sailing, small sail boats and more.
Tours and Cruises
- Captiva Cruises located at 11401 Andy Rosse Lane on Captiva has a large variety of great cruises. Offer morning and afternoon trips to the outer islands, sunset dolphin watches or charter sailboat trips. Don’t miss the fabulous cruises, great prices and the charming customer service Captiva Cruises offers.
- Tarpon Bay Explorers located at 900 Tarpon Bay Road has Nature and Sea Life cruises offered as breakfast, daytime and evening cruises.
- Adventures in Paradise located 14341 Port Comfort in Fort Myers offers a variety of cruises including sea life and dolphin tours. No need to drive to the marina because Adventures in Paradise has a trolley that will pick you up and one of their many Island stops.